Thursday, October 09, 2003

Later has come much sooner than expected.

So, today I remembered that band audition tapes were due in a little over two weeks, and that worried me a little. Then the band directors mentioned that all-state tapes were due in a week. That worried me some more. Then they said that taping would begin on Monday.

And thus the start of an interesting day.

Several of us had heated arguments over the wording of 1/6 of a takehome calculus test problem. The same takehome that I'd forgotten about until around 9:30 last night. Someone mentioned an inclass quiz. I'd forgotten about the quiz. *woops*

The dark and light cycles of photosynthesis are beginning to feel like two boxing gloves beating me into the ground without showing any signs of stopping. I think Welch is worried we'll fail the test without repeated lectures (we will anyways).

SATs on Saturday. Found out what "sycophant" means.

Oh yes, and I now have a stock of brownies. Thanks Kristine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

]