Friday, March 11, 2005

The Week

One of those I can't quite wrap my mind around. Full of much work stress and emotional rollercoasting. One day I feel perfectly happy with my world and people seem happy with me, the next I'm disconnected and alone and there's nobody. Except for Kalei, of course: she's always there for me. The endless string of tests, projects, papers, and appointments doesn't help. Neither do some people. Sometimes I don't understand people. Actually, I rarely understand people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Hitchcock said...

I'm there for you Chris! But I know what you mean. Somedays I feel great and as happy as other, and then the next day I get depressed and/or feel alone. Being surrounded by friends in my cluster helps, though.

3/12/2005 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

]