Thursday, June 16, 2005

Holes

Bit of a rough patch this week, I'm afraid.. I'm getting bogged down left and right, and a whole bunch of happenings are happening that I didn't expect and certainly don't understand. Friend trouble, that is - the passive kind, the worst. Not sure what to do, and I'm not too impressed either. Whatever happened to simple friendship? Kalei's making the rounds, but I'm in no rush to get involved. Nobody's been aggressive enough to involve me, anyways.

Dr. Sutton (my employer at the UW) has me doing some tricky qualitative analysis for the last two weeks, and I feel like a snail. You're supposed to be trained for this kind of thing. At least it's paid work, now.

On the bright side, Kalei and I had a wonderful weekend in Spokane with her sister Becki. It was all too short on a count of my Apple Store interview (yay!) on Monday, but staying with Beck is always fun. We wanted to go back on Wednesday to come back tomorrow, but again - work. Bah.

While there I snagged this:

The Biggest Little Town in America

I've been working on photography often lately. Probably because the trip to Hong Kong is looming on my horizon, and I'll soon have more chances for great shots than ever before. I hope my little point and shoot is up to the task.

Oooh! And tonight I'm going to see the new Batman. Hooray for the good things in life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lil bro!!! heyyyyy congrats on gettin your interview! =) duuuude if you work at apple and get discounts, you GOTTA hook me up! =) aite cool, well lata bro!

~ berta

6/17/2005 12:13 PM  
Blogger Andrew Hitchcock said...

An employee told me that students get better discounts than employees, so don't get your hopes up too much :).

6/18/2005 2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Es kind of funny how little things change.

gimme a call or something.

-matt

7/04/2005 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

]