Friday, October 17, 2003

Boarding the plane to NY in about 3 hours. If anyone wants any college trinkets, souvenirs, mementos, tokens, whatnots, whimsies, boon, bounty or booty, shoot me an e-mail.

This a timely and much needed escape from school and life on the rock. For one reason or possibly several, this week has been less than kind to someone who thought that everything was fine and dandy. Most of these problems can be linked, I believe, to my lack of concentration and attention during most parts of the day. Not sure if I can change this or not.. we'll see!

Anyways, I hope everyone has a lovely, relaxing weekend - don't worry too much, but stay on top of things, otherwise you'll end up like me.

Next weekend, I think we should all get together and have some (kosher) fun... dig?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

]