Monday, April 11, 2005

Returned!

Hey there, sorry for the lack of activity over the last couple of weeks. I went home last Thursday the 31st of March, and while I had a wonderful weekend at home with Kalei, I also went through a pretty serious single event that has had me in the hospital since I got back to Montreal. Importantly, I've been discharged today to a beautiful sunny city and I'm feeling healthy. There's nothing terribly wrong with me. Thank goodness.

Final season is upon me, though I am deferring the roughest couple (my handwriting still needs work).

Oh, and I have a place to live next year! I'm moving into a house with four people: Elaina, Jaren, Sebastian, and Maddy. Elaina's one of my good friends, and called me last Monday to see if I'd be interested in replacing someone who backed out of their plan. Sounds like a wonderful place, and I couldn't be happier with it.

Well that's all I have energy for now (my typing sits with my handwriting), but there'll be more later. Lastly, though, I want to give a huuuge thanks to all my friends who came out with such wonderful support over the last week, to my parents, and of course to Kalei who was always there.

Now, sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Hitchcock said...

I'm glad you posted. It is good to know you are feeling better and everything is okay. I didn't think too much of the fact that you were gone from the internet for a while (I figured you may have just been busy with school), but when I learned what had happened, I was shocked. I'm relieved to know you are alright, though. Good luck on finals.

4/12/2005 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

]