Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Relief

Done! Just finished my last midterm of the semester, ending three weeks of virtually non-stop work since the end of break. Biology this morning, Cognition last week, and Linguistics the week before. I'm thinking they all went pretty well, but I haven't heard back about the grades yet. Things are looking up all over the place.

For the rest of the week, I think I'll spend some more time on the guitar, get back into my swimming routine, and go out a bit. The Sailing Team's having a party tonight at Cafe Campus. Beautiful.

Today in Cogntion we're to hear a guest lecture by one Jay Dowling from UT Dallas on the development of music perception and cognition. He's supposed to be a pretty big deal, and he's flying in just to give us the lecture (not bad for an intoductory psychology course, eh?). I'll try and talk a bit about it tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

]