Sunday, November 02, 2003

So Much To Talk About!

I apologize for the lack of posts recently, but I've been pretty busy. Let's see... school Wednesday and Thursday was pretty uneventful. Thursday evening I went over to Kalei Mulhollands house to make popcorn balls and cupcakes for Halloween, and then we met up with Lisa Bridge and went costume shopping! I was Zorro.

Friday I found out that most of my grades aren't quite as horrible as I thought they were, though they're still in the gutter. Friday evening was Halloween!!! I spent the night with Kalei and Max DeMent and that whole bunch, and we went down to the deserted Seattle waterfront to get clam chowder in our costumes. We also watched a few Halloween movies and Michael Jackson music videos, and ate candy and popcorn balls.

Saturday! was boring until the evening, when me, Matt, Dbab, Bert, and the Interlakers met up to drive into Seattle. We split up into two cars (me and Bert) and aimed to meet at the Broadway Dicks. Of course, nothing (especially nothing involving the Broadway Dicks) goes as planned. My car arrived in good time, but 10 minutes after arriving Alex Song calls to tell us that they're lost. Very, very, lost. So lost that they don't know which side of the freeway they're on, nor where Seattle is at all. In the end I made them park on the side of the road, and we drove down to find them.... they had ended up on 23rd in the Central District. Somehow.

When all of us finally arrived at Dicks, the fun really began. A guy came up to ask us for change, and Matt shook his head and halfsuggested that none of us give him money. Bert gave him a quarter, and the guy then proceeded to jump up into Matts face and get very very pissed off. I'm sorry Matt, but it was amusing. While on Broadway we checked out the Metro, where they sell several chainmail bikinis, and we almost got Alex to try one on.

Alex then took us to Rado, and Robert suffered a nervous breakdown. You see, at Rado they sell such fun items as a Cat of Nine Tails, bottles of lube, assless chaps, and other unmentionables. Needless to say, it was intense.

At this point we decided to head over to Bellevue, and on the way we lost Matt, Bert, and Alex (not lost lost, but leaving lost). Eventually we ended up at some random guys apartment. The two guys already there spent the evening shooting each other and a cat with BB guns. Needless to say we didn't stay very long. In fact, I was home by 12:30... probably the earlist I've been home on a Saturday night so far this year.

Anyways, I've gotta go do the laundry, but maybe I'll post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

]