Friday, December 10, 2004

Bah

I must let out some frustration. I cannot stand immature, self-involved, disrespecting college students. Evidently, everyone's been told that college should be the one time that life should be lived selfishly. This is fine, but not to the extent that I see all around me. I'll just stop there.

It's been snowing all day, and the city is beautiful again. Went for a walk up the mountain (see today's pics), saw plenty of little animals and nice winter woods.

There's not a whole lot else to say about my day without getting bitchy and frustrated, so I'll just end by saying that last night, I discovered Neil Young's After The Gold Rush, and I've hardly stopped listening to it since. An acquired taste, indeed.

Tomorrow, never see the things that come today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

]